Victor Promotes – 3D Character Animation (Commercials) #Envato #Videohive
- Compatible with old versions of After Effects (for After Effects CS4 and above).
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 60 sec.
- No plug-ins required.
- Very fast render time. About 10 minutes with a modern 8 core processor.
- There are 9 placeholders where you can add your content. You can see the placeholder areas on the image above in orange. Everything inside the placeholders can be changed. You can remove the existing shapes and animations and create your own style.
- Easily change the colors of the body, hair, lips, nails, brows, eyes and teeth of the 3d character with custom controls.
- Change the background colors and the colors of the animated shapes inside the placeholders.
- Adjust the opacity of the shadows cast by the 3D character.
- Change the color of the phone.
- The extra phone scene is modular. You can use the character animation to slide your content in whatever order you need for unlimited number of placeholders. (for example to slide 5 times right, once up with different content). The included animations are slide left, right, up, down.
- The extra hand gesture animations are: slide left, slide right, slide up, slide down, tap once, tap twice, zoom in, zoom out, zoom in&out.
- The hand gestures are in 2048×2048 resolution so you can scale them up and down depending on your scene. You can use them with your own phone image/video or use the included static phone.
- All sound effects are included. The music is not included.
You can get it HERE “Upbeat and Energetic Indie Rock” by guitarsstate.
Just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- PDF Documentation included.
- Video tutorials included.
I’m a total beginner with After Effects. Would I be able to customize this project myself?
The short answer is most probably YES.
There are more than a few customers I know of, who had no experience with After Effects at all and were able to edit some of my projects like Bobby Promotes and Santa Christmas Magic.
There are some things you need first:
- Adobe After Effects installed. You can get a fully functional free trial version here. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements.
- Some basic skills like importing content in After Effects, changing texts and rendering (exporting) the final video. There are hundreds of free video tutorials for beginners you can watch on Youtube.
- Some free time and patience.
There are also documentation and video tutorials included, that will help you edit the project.
If you don’t have time and don’t want to deal with After Effects you can always hire a freelancer at Envato Studio to customize it for you.
Can I change the animation of the character or the shape of its body, hair etc.?
This project is based on pre-rendered 3D animation and the shape and animation of the character cannot be changed, but the colors of all parts of the character can be changed easily.
If you don’t have the Adobe After Effects software, you are not familiar with it or you simply are in a hurry and don’t have the necessary time required to install and learn a new software, you can opt for an after effects template customization and video rendering service on Envato Studio.